For all Sections
|Click on the Logos for Program Basics|
2016 – 2017 Scouting year
Spring Registration is over.
Please join us at
Wednesday, September 7, 2016.
6:30 – 8:00 pm
at St. James’-Rosemount United Church
If you registered in the spring you still need to attend to register for Fall Camp.
“Be Prepared” when you come to Register to:
- bring your Doctor’s phone number, Health Card number, emergency contact numbers, etc
- Sign up on the volunteer sheet for at least two openings and bring it with you
- meet & chat with your youth’s leaders
- learn about the upcoming programs & activities
- complete the Fall Camp Registration Form
- learn more about our Scouting Family
- meet your Group Committee Executive
- enjoy refreshments
If you are new to Scouting or to our group come out to our registration night as it is a great opportunity to meet our leadership team and other parents.
|Click the pic to the left to open a PDF file of our 2016-2017 Registration and Fall Camp brochure.|
|What to bring to Registration night?
What to do at Registration Night?
Click this image for a “Printer Friendly” PDF version.
Directions to Registration