Start now and make sure that your bike is properly fitted and in COMPLETE AND SAFE operating condition
- fix slow leaks, flats and worn through tires.
- make sure that your seat and handlebars are adjusted to fit you properly.
- make sure that ALL brakes are working properly.
- make sure that gears are working properly. If your bike has gears they need to work!
- pedals must be present and rotate freely.
- REMOVE all stunt pegs and any other stunt apparatus
- Your bike must be he right size and be properly adjusted to fit YOU.
- Make sure that you have a working lock.
- Properly fit your helmet BEFORE arriving at the church for departure.