Meet at SJRUC at 6:00pm Friday, Nov. 8, 2013.
We will need drivers to help us carpool to Camp Everton.
We will also need drivers to help us carpool home on Sunday,
We will depart Camp Everton on Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013 at 12 noon to arrive back at SJRUC at about 1pm.
Cost: $35.00 per person to cover the camp booking costs and firewood.
Click to enlarge
- We will be camping in Adirondaks #7 & 8.
- The Scout Patrol will be camped in one adirondak and Leader Patrol will be in another that is located vary close by.
- The Scout Patrol will have to erect a shelter for their dining area. (we will provide the necessary supplies)
- The Scout Patrol will prepare their own meals with each Scout taking turns. (Menus will be simple but will be designed to be cooked using various cooking methods and to provide a balanced diet.)
- Scouts will be planning our menu Monday Nov. 4th
- We will be working towards passing new Scouts on their 4 Permits. 2nd year Scouts may want to try their hand at the Golden Match award.
- As it is more important to be dressed for the weather, uniforms will not be required this weekend.
- We would recommend using the Winter Camp Packing List but ignore the “toboggan”
Please let us know whether or not you are coming to camp.
Sign Up Here before Monday Nov. 4.