Spring Registration (for the Sept 1st 2015 to Aug 31st 2016 Scouting year) will take place at the church on
Thursday June 11 between 6:30 – 8 pm.
Spring Registration is great for two reasons
1) it saves $15 and
2) we guarantee placement for our existing members and siblings new to the program (The next time to register is Wednesday September 9 – it will cost $15 more and places are filled as applications are submitted.)
When you arrive at the church, there will be forms ready for existing members with the information on file.
Make any changes needed while you enjoy a light refreshment, check in at a couple of tables and you are on your way.
Spring Registration :
- Thursday, June 11th
- Drop in between 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Signs will direct you to the gym at St. James’-Rosemount United Church
Scouting Costs at 24th Scouts: have three parts (which you pay all together)
1) Scouts Canada Portion ($175 on June 11, or $190 on Sept 9)
2) 24th Family Fee of $25 (once per family no matter how many children)
3) 24th Section Dues of $35
Total cost first child: $235 (Thurs June 11) or $250 (Wed September 9)
Total cost 2nd child: $210 (Thurs June 11) or $225 (Wed September 9)
Our Treasurer accepts cash, cheque or SAST fundraising money (if applicable it is available for Scouting purposes).
Sorry, no credit or interact.
Receiving Emails to Register Online?:
You may have received an email from Scouts Canada suggesting it is time to Register for next year and that there is an “Online-Self-Registration” process to do that. However, the 24th Kitchener Group does not support this type of registration for some good reasons which are outlined in the attached document if you are interested.
Hope to see you at Spring Registration!