Here are some of the details for our Sail Camp.
Date: June 13 -15, 2014
Departing: SJRUC at 2PM
Arriving: Midland Sailing Club at approx. 5:30pm
Driving Route Map: Click Here
Sailing: Midland to Beausolei Island
Approx Sailing Route: Click Here
Emergency Contact information: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• RESERVATION DETAILS:
|National Park:||Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada|
|Type of Reservation:||Frontcountry Camping|
|Total Number of Nights:||2 nights|
|Check-in Time:||Anytime after (local park time). Visitors who would like to arrive at the campground earlier may enjoy the rest of the park while waiting for their campsite/accommodation to become vacant (a valid national park entry pass is still required)|
|Check-out Time:||Anytime before (local park time)|
|Number of people:||4 (2 Adult, 2 Youth)|
|Dates:||Arriving on and departing on ( 2 nights ):|
|Campground Name:||Cedar Spring|
|Reserved Campsite||50 – Walk in with Fire Pit|
|Camper’s Reserved Equipment:||Medium Tent|
• IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Tent-camping only – cars and trailers cannot access the campground or cabins.
- Access to the campground and cabins is by passenger boat only.
- Boat transportation for campers is not included with a reservation. Campers must arrange boat transportation before they make a reservation.
- There is a two night minimum stay for the rustic cabins.
- Maximum Persons per Site:
- Cedar Spring Campground – 8 people
- Cedar Spring Cabins – 5 people with a maximum of 4 adults
- Christian Beach Cabins – 2 people
- Maximum Vehicles per Site: No vehicle access to Beausoleil Island. Boat mooring fees are extra
- Maximum Camping Units per Site:
- Cedar Spring Campground – 2 tents (no wheeled camping units);
- Rustic Cabins – No additional camping units are allowed.